Some Of my work, let me know what you think :)

I think I would love the second, but your watermark killed it for me. It just feels downright insidious when it's there. (BTW, I have a serious hate-on for watermarks. The only reason they're in my images is for the purpose of directing someone seeing it online out-of-context to me and my other images.) :-/ A good ol' © <year> <name> gets to the point and the important info there. Then just, tuck it in the corner or something. The mark on the second could easily be removed anyway.

I have all my originals saved. That was for the purpose of putting it on myspace where everyone takes everything. But thanks

I think I got it now. It's really not that big of a deal to me either way. When I print my picture it's not on there.

None of them really hit me. The first kinda got my attention, but it felt very setup...which I'm sure it was, but I think the point is to try to make it look as if it was just there and you happened to notice it.

The ones with the sayings on them actually kind of irked me, to be honest. Is it photography? Graphic art? An ad? Since you are here, I think you're presenting them as photography, and while there are photographic elements involved, there is a LOT more stuff going on that doesn't belong there IMO.

It was actually an assignment I had, when I took a photography class in highschool. Bascially to show that you could use photoshop, and some different effects.

The first two look like product placements honestly.

Yeah they were highschool projects ha. I'm new to this site. I just put up the few pics I had on the computer I was using. I put up new pics with no water mark. So you all should tell me what you think of them please :) thanks for the advice.

why do people keep saying they are to set up!!!! who cares!!! its photography most pictures are set up! especialy modeling!! jesus people seriously! that is the dumbest c&c comment i have ever seen.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

By the way:

why do people keep typing posts with no capital letters!!!! jesus people seriously!!!!! that is the dumbest looking post i have ever seen.

:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back