Some of my work!!!

I like the basic site design but it scrolls to fast and needs to be more organized some photos don't go together. As far as the photo's themselves are concerened real nice job, overall but to many photo's for me to want to go into specifics.

The images themselves seem fine, but I can't stand this Flash template. It's difficult to select a particular picture, there seems to be little thought to categorization, and order, and even on a high-speed connection I'm not likely to wait around long enough for that all to load.

it takes forever to load your site. and my comp isnt really that slow...

Overall the shots arent too bad

I love the site design. Loading was no problem for me. I also like the audio but could do without the "white zone is for loading ..." bit. Great shots.

I really like the design template. What did you use for it? The scroll is too sensitive though. I don't think they're bad at all. A few portraits looked to have too shallow of DOF, as some people were blurred out. I loved the wedding picture of everyone gathered around looking down. I am stealing that pose and using it next weekend. Thank you!

edit: I do not like that they aren't organized in any way though. I am assuming you are a journalist of some sort? I see a few media photos in there.

I get to watch a flying piece of spaghetti oh wow. A jumbled bunch of photos running from the mouse as you try to click on one. To much thought into somthing simple. Why not just post some pictures for us to see or direct us to site that has less frills and just the pictures.

1. You're not a beginner
2. Your photos are very well done
3. People are always used to seeing photos here and seem (sorry) a bit lazy to click on a link. As for me, thanks for the link, it's always good to see someone else's website and the template was very well done, though a bit sensitive as someone else mentioned. It seems up to date and very catchy than the plain old boring templates.

a lot of loading on a high speed connection...

don't think this link belongs in beginners forum. There a separate forum for website reviews.

Your site takes way too long to load. I thought I'd give it a chance, but as soon as the audio started I left. You should provide two options upon first clicking the link - 1. Simple site with no audio and flash animations that just shows pictures, and 2: Your site as it is

Most reactions

Back