Some of the recent pictures

Flock of birds

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I have just started taking photos recently, though I know a little bit about artistic basics. I just got my first dslr a short while ago, a Pentax K200D

Like_a_sunset_by_freshfalcon.png

Black_and_White_by_freshfalcon.png

Red_Tide_by_freshfalcon.png

Some critique and pointers would be nice :]

Thanks

I'm new too, so take what I say however you will :)

The first would have been a great shot if it wasn't for the power lines. That totally kills the picture for me. The bird shot it good but it's too blown out on the left side. When I look at the picture I want to squint a little :) I see what you were going for on the last one, but the slant doesn't work for this picture. Maybe try slanting a little less or no slant at all? Hope that helps.

Matt

not sure why, but im really loving the bird shot. i think the over exposed background adds to its character, especially with a dividing line of white/black running almost straight down the middle. very neat!

first shot is the best. i'm a sucker for sunset pictures =)
2nd shot is good but i think if you reduce the contrast it might help.
3rd shot is nice as well ... something new.

i really like the first, the powerlines add if you ask me, love it.

I'm really like the bird picture, I love the dividing line between the black and white. I would of loved to have the bird entirely in the black though, but you get what you get. Nice job capturing the image!

As for the power lines yeah, I had to take this outside my house as I was just sitting in my house and looked outside, and noticed the beautiful sunset.

Most reactions

Back