Reaction score
Website
www.danvphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some shots from practice back in March.

p3254875bm3.jpg

p3255079ek1.jpg

I really like your photos. My fav is the last one. I love the paint ball splattering off of his leg. Cool.

Thanks! I was hoping someone would eventually comment on these lol.
Here's a couple more.

954498738_d06816f4c4_o.jpg

953298475_9c6bc11291_o.jpg

The one Garcia pulled up is my favourite as well. Awesome action shot with good emotion.

A few questions for you. What team is this and what division are they. And What do you do to protect yoru camera from getting shot. I used to play every week for a long time and then my local field closed and i realized its just too expensive for me, but im looking to get into the photography side of the sport but i dont want my camera to get lit up. Do you do anything to prevent it or just be careful?

There's a mix of Avalanche, Vicious, Catastrophe, Disposable Heroes, and a couple local teams. I don't really have anything to protect my camera, just use a UV filter on the lens and a lens hood. I would suggest some kind of rain cover if you're really worried about it getting hit. In my case, I just make sure and look for the shooting lanes and stay out of the way.

ya thats a good idea, but theres always that one ball you have no idea where it came from.

I'm shooting pictures at the PSP River City Open this weekend for paintballphotography.com
I'll have plenty of pictures to put up whenever I get a chance.

Hello, I posted this question earlier but I don't see it now, so maybe I did not do it right. I had no idea there were organized leagues for this type of sport. How long have they existed and finally, and this not meant in a sarcastic way, what is the attraction for this particular sport?

Those are some great action shots. Excellent work.

Most reactions

Back