Some Paint Bullet Wars

Awesome man,

I wasn't expecting to find any other paintball players in here :)

I'll have some shots from tomorrow maybe, my buddy is bringing his camera.

Are you coming out to World Cup?

Some excellent shots in here...favourite would have to be the close-up of a player's facemask with the reflection of another player in it a couple posts up. Nice stuff.

953298475_9c6bc11291_o.jpg

I really dig this pic. He looks like he means business.

Thanks guys. I won't be going to cup this year, hopefully next year though. I was at the NPPL KC event last month too, just haven't taken the time to post any from that. Maybe I'll do that later tonight or tomorrow if I have time.

Thanks guys. I won't be going to cup this year, hopefully next year though. I was at the NPPL KC event last month too, just haven't taken the time to post any from that. Maybe I'll do that later tonight or tomorrow if I have time.

Did you get any shots of Stompdown in D3?

I have a bunch of friends on Stompdown:thumbup:

I don't think so, unless they played on the JT field. I primarily shot d2, semi-pro, and pro.

wow these are awesome. I dont think people realize how fast paced and intense paintball really is, and you did a great job capturing this in alot of your photos. Good stuff man. :thumbup:

Thanks. Hopefully I can capture them even better with a new camera and lens. Unfortunately I don't have the funds for it right now, which is why I'm selling all my paintball gear :p

edit: here's one from KC after the avalanche ninjaz missed moving on past quarter finals. shot with 35mm t-max film.

bw3nk9.jpg

all i can say is WOW, after playing in a amature team for a few years befor moving on to other things in my life you really capture what it is like in the heat of battle. someone earlier posted about how can you get into a sport like this. all i have to say is try it once, then go back a week later. first time most people are so scared because they dont know what to expect. first shot you get in your adrennilin gets going, first shot you take your adrennilin explodes. anyway, keep the pictures comming as i will keep looking at them and wishing that i can get back into it. oh, btw, what gear are you selling :D msg me.

Most reactions

Back