Some photos from Greece

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by Moe, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Moe

Moe TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    In the process of editing photos from Greece. Here are a couple. C&C welcome.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Kinda simple, but I like it.
    [​IMG]

EDIT: Son of a... I didn't notice the sensor dust in the 3rd until after I uploaded it. Funny how you can look at a photo a million times and not see something like that until you post it. Oh well.

2. Mitch D60

Mitch D60 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I really like 2. 3 is okay. One has a good composition, but the girl in the stripped shirt is a little out of focus.

3. tsaraleksi

tsaraleksi TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I really like number one, I like the guy's expression and I feel like your composition does a great job of pulling the eye in towards him. The only thing that is bugging me about is that the background is just so blown out-- it's bright enough to be distracting to the eye. You might try bringing the background brightness down a little bit so that we get a little detail (if not all of the detail is already gone). It's not a huge disaster or anything but I think it would make it more visually catching.

4. Moe

Moe TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Thanks for the comments. Mitch, the girl wasn't supposed to be in focus. The man is the main subject. It might have been better to let her take a couple more steps to get her more out of focus. tsaraleksi, I too thought the background was too bright, but not distractingly so. But now that you mention it, I definitely agree. It looks as though the detail is lost, but I'll try darkening it anyway. Thanks!

5. SrBiscuit

SrBiscuit TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    also a huge fan of #1.
    you've got beauty, youth, age, and experience in one shot. the expression on his face is great. the setting is very blown out, as stated, but i think for me, it still works because the subjects are exposed well, and tell the story without the background.

nice shot.

6. barfastic

barfastic TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    where in greece where these shot from? Hope you had a good time! (im from Greece myself :p)

7. choudhrysaab

choudhrysaab TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    of course the first one is good (cuz of the girlies) but i really like the second shot =)