Some photos of mine

Will2k

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have taken these photos within the last few weeks, what does everyone think?

Sydney Harbour Bridge

harbour2qg.jpg

A quiet beach

quietbeach2ro.jpg

Rainbow lorikeet

1lorikeet6yq.jpg

My Street at night

1mystreet28gw.jpg

They all look pretty good. Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

Parrots grow on trees there? :scratch:
:mrgreen:

Hey Will, welcome to the board. I very much like the first photo ... those red and blue colours - are they there like this? Gives the photo a very interesting aspect!

And ferny.... your question!? :D
But it almost looks like it, doesn't it, i.e. that this parrot grows out of the tree. I like this photo! I like how the flowers frame the lorikeet.

Do send us more pics from your part of the world, Will, will you? ;)

LaFoto said:
Hey Will, welcome to the board. I very much like the first photo ... those red and blue colours - are they there like this? Gives the photo a very interesting aspect!

And ferny.... your question!? :D
But it almost looks like it, doesn't it, i.e. that this parrot grows out of the tree. I like this photo! I like how the flowers frame the lorikeet.

Do send us more pics from your part of the world, Will, will you? ;)

Thankyou for the positive feedback :)

Those lights really are that bright. That place is called Circular Quay and is located at Sydney Harbour, even though i live here it's the first time ive been there at night so i managed to take some photos as did many tourists :lol:

That Lorikeet photo was taken in my backyard. Before i moved to Sydney 7 years ago and lived in a country area in Australia i used to have around 4 different species of parrots visit my house every day, if only i was older then and had a camera.

I sure will post more photos from my side of the world when i take some more, i look forward to seeing photos from you part of the world also.

You've got some great colours in your pics, which isn't that hard to do in Australia.

But how on earth did you find that beach? That has got to be the ugliest beach in all of Australia. But the water looks nice and blue at least.

What part of 'country' (we're supposed to say 'regional' you know - to be nice to the country folk) Australia are you from?

Meysha said:
What part of 'country' (we're supposed to say 'regional' you know - to be nice to the country folk) Australia are you from?

Im from Sydney. I cropped the top of that beach photo as it was distracting, i want the focus to be on the rocks and the water which are nicer than the ugly background :lol:

Most reactions

Back