~Some photos (random)~

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here are some photos i took yesterday. they dont really have anything to do with each other.... well anyway, here they are. thanks for looking and giving comments!

i went for an abstract, slightly minimalist angle for these two, and tried to use the moon when i could:
moonandwoodabstractsmall.jpg

moonandflowerssmall.jpg

thornssepia.jpg

macro for you flower lovers (i'll be posting a huge load of flower shots later)

whiteflowermacrosmall.jpg

again, thanks for looking :)

Three and four are awesome. Great shots.!!!!

I adore the one of the thorns. Great angle, love the b&w and the DOF is spot on. Beautiful work, as always.

Wow... those are awesome. The last flower shot and the thorns are really creative. I'm going to have to try something like #4, but it will take me ages. Wonderful.

I really like the first one, but as the rest have said, I think the thorn picture is pretty cool!

After I have just been blinded by spiralout's urban abstract, this first Minimalist Abstract With Moon is ever so SOOTHING to the eyes! That's what I like about it (now that my vision is gradually coming back ;)).

Nothing more to be added to all the other positive comments on the thorn photo and the flower pic (almost 3D it seems to be!), but I like the colours and "the little help from the moon" in the second one, too, and I feel like I should say so! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back