Some Photos to introduce myself

shoedumas

Truly Canadian Eh?
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey there, my name is Drew, im in Grade 11 in Vancouver, B.C. Canada. Thought I would post some pics to get to know you guys. I like to work mainly in black and white, but I am learning to like colour.
Here's a couple, ill post some more later.
Rotunda.JPG

Pheobe.JPG

Drew, welcome to TPF.

Well, since I'm one of the first to view this, I'll tell you right now that you're images need to be smaller!!!!! WAY smaller. Until you figure out how to resize them so they're viewable on most monitors, you might not get any replies :(

Once they're resized and reposted, let us know so we can come back and look at them :thumbup:

Yup, a bit on the big side, but i still like them. Actually if i could embrace the whole pic at the same time, i think i'd like'em even more.
So yup, just bump it all up once you've resized'em ;)
Nice to meet you, Drew!

Well thanks to my big a$$ monitor I actaully can see them.

The photo of the ceiling is neat symmetry. I would like it more if the lines were more crisp.

The photo of your cat is cute, I am thinking in color it may have stood out from the carpet a bit better. Maybe tweaking contrast and sharpness may help that out.

Real sorry about the size guys, it didn't even occur to me when i was posting them, ill re-post them in a minute or two.

Ok, I've scaled them down, and I'm only going to post the links so I don't flood your guys' screens!

Ok, sorry again about the previous post guys.

Oh, and about the cat, its actually my friend justin's, and it was outside on the grass :S

I was just tinkering with some colour accents in photoshop and thought this looked ok.
Pondwebcolour.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back