Some photoshop work - c&c or questions welcome (warning: NSFW!!)

foreverflirty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
m_be5b26fb9c6b4d7096ccb6658849c2ae.jpg

Dropped Saturation and adjusted contrast

l_41d5dcda1e8141bcb2be5901ded8284d.jpg

Layered. Dropped Saturation on background. Magicwand to sellect the strings and hair. Manually layered the tattoo. Pretty easy.

I like it but I think you might want to think about what your trying to highlight. Her tat? Her hair? Her panties? Choose one and go with it, I think the 3 are just slightly distracting.

Good work.

Thanks for not warning me before I opened this at work with my boss standing behind me. Not the type of images I would like to be looking at while multitasking with browsing my emails in the mornings....

Right, Mr Rodgers, I added the necessary warning to the title for you and all others who browse TPF at work and might have their boss standing behind them... Photos of the kind should ALWAYS carry that warning in their title.

Ok, I'll be honest. My boss is actually just around the cubicle wall in our shared office and had he seen what was on the screen he probably would have asked if there was any more pictures, hehehe :D

Ya Bruce, that was something I thought as well. I actually did her lips too then got rid of that. I wasn't sure if it would be too much or not. Good opinion.

The second one is incredibly noisy.

Or it could be the jpeg compression from myspace.

Ya, if you saw the full size original it is clear as day. I was just too lazy to upload it again, lol

Im gonna agree, that just having one of the items in color, instead of doing a few different things. Personally i love black and white with the tattoo in color

I think you did a pretty good job with the photoshop, but I prefer the photo all B&W.

I think you did a pretty good job with the photoshop, but I prefer the photo all B&W.

Have no fear...the one with the color, I have in B&W too. Personally I like all B&w too but these were done for the client.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back