Some pics from my cruise

yay, a whole bunch of vacation snap shots all stuck together in a thread. :???:

you seriously want people to critique 30 vacation snapshots?

chose 1-2 that you feel have some photographic merit and you wish to seek improvement. Bombarding a forum with snapshots and asking for comments isnt going to get you far

yay, a whole bunch of vacation snap shots all stuck together in a thread. :???:

you seriously want people to critique 30 vacation snapshots?

thanks and sure why not, most are not just snapshots, you probably just read the title, scrolled down real quick and posted, but thank you for your opinion

im not bombarding a forum, i made one thread, its not like a made a seperate thread for each picture and if people do not want to look, fine, theres nothing making them or you, so if you would kindly GTFO of my thread

LOL.

Oh man, you made my evening with that reply.

I did actually look through them all to try and find something more than a snapshot, I didnt just scroll. If you want people to comment, best to make the post the most "comment friendly" possible.

But its all good. I'm sure you'll get a bunch of "They are great" . "Nice memories".

And if you dont like my comments, then you dont have to read and respond.

LOL.

Oh man, you made my evening with that reply.

I did actually look through them all to try and find something more than a snapshot, I didnt just scroll. If you want people to comment, best to make the post the most "comment friendly" possible.

But its all good. I'm sure you'll get a bunch of "They are great" . "Nice memories".

And if you dont like my comments, then you dont have to read and respond.

i could choose not to read your comments but then that would completely defeat the point of me making this thread :spank:

New bestest thread EVER!

Hmmm.. I am not sure I am allowed to post in this thread.

:scratch:

People come here, post pics, don't read or follow the rules if they did read them, ask for c&c, then attack those who give it to them...

In all fairness, it IS the 'Beginners forum and photo gallery' forum.

I would have liked to see the photos.

I also would have liked to see the pictures. It's a shame someone get so offended over a little criticism caused them to remove the photos all together.

In all fairness, it IS the 'Beginners forum and photo gallery' forum.

I would have liked to see the photos.

I disagree.
While yes, it is the beginner section so I dont think anyone is expecting some ultra high quality and polished work (although some does get posted here on occasion), I think its a bit more common sense in terms of what you post and spacing the photos.

Was I harsh in my initial reply? Not more so than with anyone else on this forum. If the OP chose to focus on and reply to my snapshot comments and not read the other parts, thats their issue.

If the OP gets their balls curled up over this thread and decides to never post here again, thats their choice.

I'm sure if anyone actually took the time to CC his photos, he would of pulled just as much of a hissy.

The photos of the cruise ship were nice and clear...great vibrant colors. My favorite though was the horse and buggy! Neat shot!

You should re-post some of them!! I would have commented earlier, but I had a squirmy 13 month old in my arms.....

I think that the biggest problem was the large numbers of pictures posted - especially since there were some almost identical pics. I don't think that 2-4 snapshots would have had the same reaction.

I find it hard to follow when there are several pictures and people make comments like "#3 is cool but over-exposed, #7 is out of focus, ..." because I have to keep scrolling back and forward and counting pictures. Whereas with 2 or 3 pics I can "memorize" them and it's easier to learn from the comments.

Alberto

Im going on my first cruise in a couple months and need some ideas. And if they are bad at least ill know what not to do. repost. (but not 30 pics please) No one is interested in your family vacation.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back