Some Pics From The Zoo

Miaow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went to the open range zoo here yesterday - Great place :)

Here's some pics - The cheetah,lion and monkey were taken through glass.

Blackbuck (i think)

antelope.jpg

Cheetah

cheetah1.jpg

cheetah2.jpg

Hippo

hippo2.jpg

hippo4.jpg

Lioness

lion2.jpg

lion4.jpg

Meerkat

meerkat1.jpg

meerkat3.jpg

Rhino

rhino2.jpg

rhino3.jpg

Velvet Monkey

vmonkey2.jpg

Really cute animals. You had a zoom lens, right? Every time I go to the zoo, all the animals are too far away to get decent pictures of.

Some of your pictures look a little blurry and your first rhino picture of out of focus. Also, most of the pictures are a tad overexposed. See if using a UV filter can help with the sunlight.

Really cute animals. You had a zoom lens, right? Every time I go to the zoo, all the animals are too far away to get decent pictures of.

Yeah used 75-300mm zoom lens on them all but most animals were pretty close when the pics were taken.
The 1st Rhino pic doesn't look out of focus really to me but it's probably a bit softer focus than the other one. I know the DOF on a few of them could have been a bit better though ....

Very nice indeed..i really like the pics 3,6 and 7..well done.

Hey, I've been to that open range spot! Great place indeed.

Nice pics. My faves are the cheetah (wish the eyes were visible though), the first lion shot, and the first meerkat.

Thanks for the comments :)

Antarctican, Yeah It is a great Zoo - I think actually it's heaps better than the normal Melbourne Zoo especially with how close you can get to the animals (via the safari shuttle bus).

Most reactions

Back