Some Pics from today C&C

TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some shots I got today after it finally stopped pouring down rain over here in South Florida.

4161433214_3a93c79978.jpg

4161425632_0cb5b51da1.jpg

4160711593_1c6b4f867e.jpg

4161471496_a100f42edd.jpg

TJ

Last edited:
The forum requests that you resize images to no larger than 800 pixels on he long side before you upload them.

I didn't wait for them to load. Sorry.

The forum requests that you resize images to no larger than 800 pixels on he long side before you upload them.

I didn't wait for them to load. Sorry.

You didn't wait 2 seconds?

Fixed anyways

#1: Consider darkening entire frame, then see if you need to add a little contrast?

#2: Nice. Personally would have liked to seen a little more depth of field.

#3: Amazing shot! This one just screamed at me, it is that good.

#4. Nice pic, nice perspective. Maybe better with a little more background.

for some reason when i looked at the first one i got a MASSIVE migraine, idk why, ill post c&c when im on my laptop in 10min

Thank you! 3 is also my favorite.
TJ

Here are some shots I got today after it finally stopped pouring down rain over here in South Florida.

TJ
@ Picture 1
Not bad, my favorite part of this picture is definetly the shadow on the leaf from the grass, a couple things distract me, such as the in focus strand on the left thats over the leaf but obviously nothing much that you could have changed.

@ Picture 2
I like it, and i like the rule of thirds in it :), i think its good that the leaf isnt cut off, but maybe bumping up the saturation on these photos might give them that oomph. I like the first two, but not too much to say i guess, i guess i feel like they are a little cliche maybe? I've done these too and now realize how many people do this, but regardless, i like them.

@ Picture 3
I really love this picture, its very cool, and the reflection in the eye is also great. One of the few pictures i've seen lately that really has the focus directly on the eye of the dog, and i think its awesome. The stuff on the right is a tad distracting, but not overpowering, so its not that big of a deal.

@ Picture 4
Decent, good clarity and focus, but lots of background distraction, and his head is a bit chopped off which is kind of irritating IMO, maybe if he was outside or something it would help the mood of the picture.

Overall, good pictures, and gj on including photography techniques, and not just reading about them and forgetting, good shooting! :)

Thank you! Ya 4 was just a hip shot didn't even think it focused but i was surprised! When i was walking around I was thinking i've seen so many of these leaves let me have a go at it lol.
TJ

The last photo was the best to me - crisp, clear shot.
I get the leaf photographs but I was trying to figure out what it was I didn't like. For me I would have loved the shot with more focus on the leaf - getting details of it. Or having a more colorful leaf against the nice green grass.

Did a couple little edits to the 2nd pic.
4162390483_f10322f61a.jpg

TJ

Most reactions

Back