Some Pics From Today

Dionysus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
the ones from this morning are softened intentionally. There was a lot of fog and moisture in the air, making the pics soft anyway, so rather than fight it and try to sharpen it, i thought I'd play off the softness. The abstract one is kind of a pleasant surprise. Never intentionally took it, dont remember when it could have been taken, but I found it looking through the Raw files...probably accidentally hit shutter while walking or something.

Autumn_Path_2_by_sideways_8.jpg

Fall_Path_by_sideways_8.jpg

824d5072ca9d884f6c02e835ac997183.jpg

3f89156a3ae65c10ff9cf019380d02ee.jpg

Cornell_Suspension_Bridge_HDR_by_sideways_8.jpg

ac8d7d165137918d1aa6ff2652d331ac.jpg

How did you take the picture of the suspension bridge? It looks at the bottom like you're looking at the ground until you scroll up. Very cool!

the abstract one is pretty cool! i like the colors throughout the shoot, nice work! the bridge is probably my favorite.

Very nice leading with the fence. And looks like some stitching with the bridge good work.

I had the camera in portrait and had it pointed slightly downward, so it would incorporate more of the flooring in the pic. The suspension bridge is an HDR shot...i used 5 photos spaced at 1 stop increments.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments on the others, I appreciate it.

At 1280px wide, some here are too large for web-presentation...

Most reactions

Back