some pics...

thank you all for comments!
im just sorry i cant be here as often as i want to :D
....hmmmm...wasn't as much sceary to show you the pics for a first time!! -))) :D
i know , that maybe some of them need a PS help, but im complitelly NON PS person!(yet, ha ha) I've just started to learn all this "colour balance"stuffs, and it doesnt seem easy at all!
I hope i learn a lot of things from you!

Im glad you liked a stair case here's some more of it...ah...and i don't think it would be a good idea droping something(like water baloons) there...the pic was taken from below...
and a black rectangle- this is a place where i live...

oh, and Malachite...you're not weird....or maybe Im a weird person too...#1 and #3 are two of my favorite pics...(he he ...it wont makes them better at all...) i just dont have a distance to it.....

anyway....im really glad im here, and im glad i can share my pics with you -;))) :D

ah....and Mark, ...i feel much more brave having you here!
thanks mój miły za "body guard"!!! (or did i just say "boarded guard"??? noooo...-;))))

:fangs:

here some pics....

staircase
kl3.jpg

kl2.jpg

kl1.jpg

here's a second bhp.....especially for malachite -;)))
bhp.jpg

and heres some more of the strange stuffs...

c9.jpg

c7.jpg

c8.jpg

seee you, and thanks!!!

anua said:
ah....and Mark, ...i feel much more brave having you here!
thanks mój miły za "body guard"!!! (or did i just say "boarded guard"??? noooo...-;))))
I think it's Mark that you should be scared of. I'm glad you are here to protect us from him. He is our forum spy...:wink:

As for your pictures, I think 1 is your lucky number. I like number 1 from both your first and second set of pictures. The texture, composition, and color are really nice from your very first one. Your number 1 from your second set has a nice abstract design from the stairway. Good work!

harpper...if you know , mark is a a spy - that means 1. maybe he's not a real spy... or maybe...he 's too good spy to let you know if he is a REAL spy....i dont know if you get me properly.... :D :D :D
the spies have their own ways....

anua said:
harpper...if you know , mark is a a spy - that means 1. maybe he's not a real spy... or maybe...he 's too good spy to let you know if he is a REAL spy....i dont know if you get me properly.... :D :D :D
the spies have their own ways....
I understand what you are saying, but Mark isn't afraid of us so he doesn't care if we know he's a spy. Just look at his avatar. The black suit and sunglasses is good enough evidence for me. :wink: The question is what is his real plan? Sometimes I don't think even Mark knows. He's just that good of a spy....even he doesn't know what he's doing. Just kidding Mark. :lol: :wink:

Most reactions

Back