some picture i took today

swmocity

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
edit* PICTURES

me and a friend went crusing around the city..here are a few pictures i took
i know they still are not perfect,some of them are a little out of focus..but i believe i have improved alot...please leave feedback,tips,ect...
i had a problem with the pond pictures...the shadow kind of killed it

20.jpg
21.jpg
30.jpg
31.jpg
32.jpg
37.jpg
59.jpg
60.jpg
62.jpg
63.jpg
64.jpg
65.jpg
70.jpg

A couple of suggestions: If you know there are issues with your images, rectify them before posting, and second, and more importantlly, 13 images is too many upon which to expect serious critique. May I suggest you edit this down to a more reasonable five images or less?

its fine. i like looking at pictures!!

well one thing you can consider is FILL FLASH! dont be afraind to use your flash to give you some extra light in those darker areas.

the angles on the first two and the sixth picture are good. but as for the other ones, look for a different angles. it will give your intended shot a very posotive effect.

i like you pictures!! keep em coming!

A couple of suggestions: If you know there are issues with your images, rectify them before posting, and second, and more importantlly, 13 images is too many upon which to expect serious critique. May I suggest you edit this down to a more reasonable five images or less?
wow ok i will next time

its fine. i like looking at pictures!!
I like looking at pictures too, however what the OP requested was feedback, tips, etc. Even if you only spend one minute per image (which is marginally sufficient to provide a good, constructive critique IMO) that's still 13 minutes for a single post.

I would submit that a post of one to five pictures will garner better results and more detailed critique, and thus provide the OP with a better understanding of areas in which he can improve.

Hi swmocity,
imo your photos' colours are over saturated, but that's personal taste, of course. And next time you post a few, add an empty line in between them for a good separation.

Hi swmocity,
imo your photos' colours are over saturated, but that's personal taste, of course. And next time you post a few, add an empty line in between them for a good separation.
does that have to do with white balance?.i didnt really know which WB setting to use...when i was outside i used the daylight...but the pictures didnt look right...the color was kind of off...after a few shots i left them on auto but i did change the WB in photoshop.

Most reactions

Back