Some Pictures I've Taken (As Well As My Flickr)

31M0

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24753397@N02/

Okay well, These are some of the pictures I've taken since getting my camera last month.

These are the ones that I think are probably the best out of them, and I was wondering if anyone can give me some constructive criticism or something in order to help me better myself as a photographer.

Thanks.

Those are all very good! I can't really offer any advice to improve them. The B&W portrait is my fave. They are a little on the dark/underexposed side, but that could be my monitor here at work. I added you as a contact on flickr, I am andrew71ca on there.

Thanks a lot! :mrgreen:
Some of them are a little dark because of the poor lighting in the room and all. I tried a lower shutter speed but then came the camera shake :blushing:

The flower 669s looks underexposed.
And your composition is primarily centred. Birds right in the middle of your frame, eyes of people in the mittle of your frame, flowers in the middle of your frame. As you go on, you might develop some more compelling compositional aspects. But you sure are on your way! Well-chosen path.

And welcome to ThePhotoForum! :D

Thanks a lot! :mrgreen:
Some of them are a little dark because of the poor lighting in the room and all. I tried a lower shutter speed but then came the camera shake :blushing:

For quite few years I use energy saving fluorescent light bulb. Those lights gives more natural result with any colour. I see your 2 indoor shots is warm yellow. Those light bulb are very cheap now and use only 20% of energy. Overal you have good photos.

i would say you are off to a great start, as others have mentioned exposure is a little off but i feel much of that can be edited...have you started using Photo Shop or anything equivalent yet?

Well currently I'm using the photo software that came with the camera but I'm going to buy Photoshop sometime this week if I can find the time.

Thanks a lot for the comments everyone, it's much appreciated.

The last two shots are cute.

The first one, could do with a tiny bit (maybe a lot) of color correction, but then you said you're working under some wonky lights so maybe thats what you are going for.

Hows that 400D working out for ya. D80 broke and seriously thinking about switching brands (Nikon too costly).

I love the 400D, but then again it is my first camera so I don't think I can really pass judgment. But I really like it.

I put some more pictures up there from the different files as well as one I took today (the one of the miniature guitar).

I seem to be having some problems with the Flickr uploader though..

Most reactions

Back