Some Pictures I've taken w/ my new D60

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Oz10, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Oz10

Oz10 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hi, I'm new to the forums and photography in general. I've always had the eye for it, but never the camera. I finally got a worthy camera this year for Christmas and I've been shooting pictures ever since then. Here are a few I've taken in the last week.

My buddy swapping the Transmission on his car. (I was supposed to be helping, haha)
    [​IMG]
    Heres one of my car.
    [​IMG]
    My first try at a portrait-type shot.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Decided to experiment and do something with photoshop I hadn't tried before.
    [​IMG]
    Here are my two favorites that I've taken so far.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Feel free to give me your suggestions! :D
    I came here to learn. :thumbup:

2. skiboarder72

skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up!

the last one is very good! learn the camera and keep shooting, you will improve a ton in the next month

3. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Though I am not a fan of car photography (quite to the contrary), I must say that I am NOT surprised that you like the last one presented here best of all the work you've done so far. Also the experiment of the long exposure and your ghostlike girl-friend is nice. She should have stayed inside the frame for even shorter than she did to make her even more see-through.

When you took her portraits in the woods, the light had already become too low and you got camera shake and also (I guess) your auto-focus was getting difficulties in focussing. They are both blurred.