some random landscapeish pictures

fightheheathens

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well, after 2 years, Kalamazoo college opened its library yesterday. not only is it freaken amazing and nice, but it has a digital media/ film room to make you all turn green with envy.

it has 20, yes 20 computers with 20 inch flat screen monitors all equipted with 2 versions of photoshop and several other digital editing programs, it has 3 high quality scanners, 2 nikon slide scanners that can function as film, slide or transparency scanners, a decked out mounting place (can do matting and all those other final touches stuff) as well as a sweet printer that is able to print off at a width of 48 inches. its simply amazing. i felt like a kid in a candy store with unlimited amounts of money.
needless to say since it just opened yesterday, not everything is up and running. i didnt get to use photoshop or any of the film/slide scanners, and alas i messed up and made some of the images i was scanning in too small, but ill do it again tomorrow.

anywho, these are from northern michigan. the first one is from my grandmas property. Her family was immagrant polish farmers and the first and second pictures are taken from some of the land bordering that property. The last picture is from the straights of mackinac (pronounced mackinaw) and the famed mackinac bridge. it was freaken cold on the straights. maybe about 10 F.

barn.jpg

stormyweather.jpg

bridge.jpg

nice series, you have some very moody and atmospheric shots that have been composed very well and no 2 expetionally well but the exposure isnt too good IMO as all highlights seem to have been lost. i love the colours in no3 with the range of blues in the water and sky. Good Job :thumbup: and nice collage :shock: nothing like that comes to a small town like mine

Most reactions

Back