Some Random Person's Kid

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted this on the big "people" thread, but I was curious of thoughts from a broader audience...

We were at the amusement park the other day. I don't know why, but I found this little kid fascinating. I was sort of wanting to find the parents so I could get them some copies of these pictures, but I didn't manage to do it before the ride was up.

Is it just me? Something about him... kinda cute... kinda a mess... interesting to see the fascination in his eyes in one shot and the yawning boredom (that was the tail end of a yawn there) the next.

Canobie%20Lake%20Park%20Summer%202009%20-%20011%20bw.jpg

Canobie%20Lake%20Park%20Summer%202009%20-%20016%20bw.jpg

What did we say about you being a creepy old man, manaheim? Hmmm? :lmao:

hahahaha...

Esp. with that 200mm lens on my D300... I was waiting for the pedia-police to come get me. :lol:

"But officer, he was just so... FAAAAAAAASCINATING..."

:lol:

What did you think of the images, though? Were they interesting for someone who wasn't this kids parents...? Well, besides me of course? :lol:

I work at a friend's amusement park during the summers. Some of the little ones assume the same expression as in your first photo. Sometimes they will be so interested in something, they will forget about everything else around them. You're lucky to have captured it, often the parents ruin the moment by shouting the kid's name over and over to get them to look at their camera.

Most reactions

Back