Some random stuff from backup discs.

Discussion in 'Just For Fun!' started by Nacho, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Nacho

Nacho TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Well I was digging through some old backup discs, looking for one photo in particular, and I came across some others that made me grin. :D

This first was not taken by me, I just had it saved from somewhere and thought it was a way nice photo.
    [​IMG]

This one is not taken by me since I am the one in the dirt. It is a reenactment of a fake crash I did to freak my friend out. It worked, he rolled up on his slower quad and started going nuts thinking I was hurt... yeah I am an evil prankster. :sexywink: He still gets pissy to this day when it is brought up. HAHA!
    [​IMG]

This one is just cool because ya don't see it much out camping. The "all nighter" log we threw on the fire turned out to have a rotted center, so it burnt through and gave us this. A log candle. :D
    [​IMG]

This one is more serious, but still not all that great of quality. Taken at Salt Creek State Park in Washington State.
    [​IMG]

This last one is the one I was looking for.
    The fat monolith.
    [​IMG]
    It is really only a few feet tall, I just got as low as I could to make it look huge. Meh, kinda worked, just was trying some different stuff.