Some randoms taken these last few months

slumiesboi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, this will be the first time that I'm posting on the forum.

Please feel free to give some advice on how to improve my work.

Below are the links to some shots

Ocean Sunrise
NSBLjjMhTJIOIdt

Piper Cloud - Cloud Storage Like It Should Be!

Sunset over the river

A lonely boat

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. If you have not tried it. Look up HDR and do a couple sunsets. Help bring out the colors more. Work in post can also help get some more colors too. Not that your pictures are bad. But I look at them and think there must have been more color in them. Cameras can't reproduce what our eyes can. Not the entire range with one shot anyway.

The first photo is really good bro.
Feels like an impressionism painting.

Yes, the first one is a very nice photo, and it does have an impressionistic feeling to it, but in a photographic way.

Yeah, really like the first one.

Thanks for the kind replies.
The first photo was one of the first shoots ( long exposure ) after I got my ND filter.
I really enjoy the effect that the movement of the ocean water creates with a long exposure

Greetings! I much prefer photographs posted on here rather than the requirement to click a link. Nevertheless, I clicked.

Without knowing exactly what you did, it is going to be difficult to give advice. Instead, I'll offer a 2-second review:

1. Fuzzy water and fuzzy clouds leave me with nothing to settle on.
2. This shot needs something more, such as human interest for instance. (that does not mean a human should be in the frame)
3. same image as the second (you would easily have spotted the issue if you had posted images rather than links)

Hi, this will be the first time that I'm posting on the forum.

Ocean Sunrise

Sunset over the river

A lonely boat

Welcome!

Just a note to echo what Designer said: we do prefer you to embed the photos in the post. Also for future reference, if you would like to get feedback on specific pictures, you'll get more directed feedback by using one of the Photo Gallery forums: Photography Forum This thread, for example, could go in the Landscape forum, which is where I will move it for you now.

As per the description of the Beginners' Forum: "Brushing up on some of the basics? The Beginner's forum is for asking basic technical photographic questions about things like shutter speed, aperture, ISO, white balance, metering modes, focusing modes."

Thanks for the advice:1247:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back