some recent horse stuff

pilgrim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
these first couple were from a shoot a few days ago.

13.jpg

17.jpg

This one is one from a whole bunch taken today...

four.jpg

and these two are something that i was trying out today. I think im gonna do a whole series of these...
:p

4.jpg

1.jpg

Sorry for posting so many in one thread, but i figured it was better thena couple threads with the same topic :wink:

As usual, all comments, suggestions, crits are welcome :D

Troy

These are great pilgrim! Brilliant colors!! The borders are a wise choice too! Can't wait to see the rest of the series.

pilgrim said:
and these two are something that i was trying out today. I think im gonna do a whole series of these...

Yeah, the hair abstracts are cool! 8)

I'm impressed!
"The Horse Wisperess" must like herself in both these photos! I would if I were her! In the first (tilted), the horse seems so intent on listening to what she's whispering to it.

Of the abstract ones, apart from the fact that the b+w one is quite outstanding in is framing and use of light, I like the last one the best with the swirls.

Have I ever mentioned that I am a fan of Themes?
Would you think that I'd suggest this last one might go into "Textures"? Never, right ;););)

Ooo Troy these are wonderful! :D

I love the b&w! And the last image is so beautiful, I could think about having it printed and place it on a wall. :D

Awesome work again. :sillysmi:

No-no-no, Jadin: it is mulling it all over. It's not "Yeah whatever" ;), it's "Well, let me think about it" (so I interpret the looks).

Since I'm a wild fan of abstract photos, I have to show my love for the last picture. Swirling whirls, pretty.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back