Reaction score
Website
www.cygnusstudios.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
593014616_ANqPc-M.jpg

592975702_jQAbD-M.jpg

593014560_JjT72-M.jpg

Wow! these are incredible shots - the only thing I would do to make it better is to get the background darker somehow the colours of the bird kinda clash with the cyan in the background. Also your logo needs a serious redesign! Way too 90s!

Wow! these are incredible shots - the only thing I would do to make it better is to get the background darker somehow the colours of the bird kinda clash with the cyan in the background. Also your logo needs a serious redesign! Way too 90s!

As much as I would love to change the color of the sky here in northern Cal, I take what I can get. :lmao:

The watermark for my fun shots (the ones I post on forums and such) I wanted to be completely different than my work images. Definitely stands out and is completely different than any others I see.

The flash is a bit harsh, but these are beautiful images.

That is the most beautiful pink around the neck of #1. Nice and sharp. So they must be really sharp because it seems the computer always takes some of it away. Someone just gifted me with a hummingbird feeder. Hope to get lucky with some photos soon.

Most reactions

Back