TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C please

3151861235_b494d276f0.jpg

3152694394_b5883435a8.jpg

3151860213_7cc2affc47_o.jpg

I wasn't expecting much when I clicked on this thread, but these are all technically quite impressive.

I'm not sure how much of this clarity and detail you're coaxing out in the postwork, but it looks beautiful. I especially love the yellow, um, central stem thingy of the flower. The detail in the texture and the light falloff is very pleasing.

And the frozen chaos of the waves in the third one is just striking. I would have guessed that you shot it at a higher shutter speed than 1/80th. Why the heck can't Lethbridge ever look that photogenic?

#1 could use some longer dof, but the subject is neat
#2 is good
I usually hate the sky/water/clouds thing, because its so overdone, but you did it really well. How much processing did you do on #3?

Thanks for the feedback! 3 has some post production, but it's all done in lightroom.(not hdr)

i really enjoyed looking at these. in 1-- i reeeeeeally liked the subject as it is a unique take on the usual flower shot. 3 is just plain ol great. the water is just soo different looking. i dont know how you did that

#3 looks more like a painting than a photo but is quite impressive. I like the water to look like water not plastic like so many post with slow shutter speeds.

Most reactions

Back