:::Some Recent Photos I Have Taken (will appreciate feedback):::

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by S Dot B Photography, Sep 27, 2009.

1. S Dot B Photography

S Dot B Photography TPF Noob!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. syphlix

syphlix TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    think last one has a crooked horizon, and sun would look better in upper left quadrant... why'd u make it so blue?

3. syphlix

syphlix TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    the first one is appealing to me as well... where was it taken?... one thing though i think i may have preferred a lower POV... this way is like... you standing above and looking down on her...

4. TJ K

TJ K No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    3 and 5 are pretty sick.

5. existence02

existence02 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I was thinking the same thing. I found it really odd the POV in the first picture was followed up by pictures of two Mercedes-Benzes and a Lambo.

The photos are fantastic, imo. I think a lower POV would have made the first one into a very powerful image depicting her sorrow, but as it is I feel like I am being told to look down on her as she cowers with shame.

6. S Dot B Photography

S Dot B Photography TPF Noob!

the first photo was taken in hollywood I couldnt really get a good pov because she was crazy i had to shoot it real quick and leave, also thanks for all the feedback everyone i really appreciate it

7. robbie_vlad

robbie_vlad TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    The only car photo I really like is the one of the silver Mercedes, the simplicity is what makes it great IMO (check the horizon line here, looks like the wall is a bit tilted). I think you could crop it to make it even better though. In all the others the graffiti is too distracting from the main subject (car) for me. Very cool HDR's but too busy. The last one I like alot as well, but you should deffinitely fix the horizon (the human eye can tell if a straight line is as little as 1/64'' tilted).

8. Robby

Robby TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Oh that first picture is heartbreaking. Imagine the hope her mother must've had for her as a newborn baby....I wonder what brings a person to that level? It is such a powerful photo!!! You have captured a sad side of society....and then you have the sports cars....the two ends of the spectrum.

9. Deker

Deker TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    The pictures with the graffiti hurts my eyes too much and the subject gets lost in that photo. The one with the Mercedes is gorgous... I like it.

Like the others mentioned before, the horizon is slightly bit crooked but I like how you made the sky blue... I would have never thought of that before.