Some recent pics.....

Southerngal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few pics I took today of my son. He was so stubborn. He flat out told me I dont want to look at the camera and I dont want to smile mommy.....lol.

2-4.jpg

1-3.jpg

3.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

WTF! There's an immense amount of quality difference between 2 and the rest!

These are all lovely!

WTF! There's an immense amount of quality difference between 2 and the rest!

:scratch:ummm......a little confused.....you mean poor or better? Do you like or not like? Im slow.

i always get excited when i see a post of pictures by "Southerngal" - your images are very good! I love #2 & #5

BTW, what a cute lil guy!

i always get excited when i see a post of pictures by "Southerngal" - your images are very good! I love #2 & #5

BTW, what a cute lil guy!

Thanks so much hudsonp!!! He is our lil man! He was too funny! I have so many funny pics...Ill have to post later.

Awe, he is so cute! And you're from Georgia which probably means he's got a little southern accent so that means if I knew him I would spoil him rotton cause that is just too cute!!!
Anyhow I like these, nice job. I know how it is to have a kid that just doens;t want to look at the camera for anything. My son is three and he is my most cooperative but my daughter, well.... she refuses to look at me when I have the camera out. Trying to get pic of her makes me crazy! LOL

Awe, he is so cute! And you're from Georgia which probably means he's got a little southern accent so that means if I knew him I would spoil him rotton cause that is just too cute!!!
Anyhow I like these, nice job. I know how it is to have a kid that just doens;t want to look at the camera for anything. My son is three and he is my most cooperative but my daughter, well.... she refuses to look at me when I have the camera out. Trying to get pic of her makes me crazy! LOL

Thanks!! He is very rotten and very southern....haha! My step-dad bought him some camo crocs....I cropped them out, b/c he wont part w/them....lol. He will be 3 in December.

Good job! I'd figure he was a kid model with the poses he was giving you :D

Number 2 is so much better than the rest, that's all.

Very good pics and cute kid! I am not digging the faux hawk though lol

Thanks guys!!! Im pleased with what he gave me. He didnt want to look at me or smile at all....lol!

He didnt want to look at me or smile at all....lol!

I know exactly what you are working with - mine are 2 and 3. I have resorted to doing ridiculous things ("Look, mommy has a shoe/car/banana on her head!" is a surefire winner) to get their attention. Sigh.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back