The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
Chairforum.jpg

Closeforum.jpg

SittingPortraitforum.jpg

GREAT shots. these are SELF PORTRAITS? As in,you took them yourself or are just of you? I don't see how ya'll get yourselves in focus so easily. Maybe it's because I've never done one........ I'm assuming you use timer, then it focuses where you aimed it? Still, great shots, looks like you got them done professionally at a studio.

Ok...two crits.

That green blanket in the first...was that on purpose?? It's slightly distracting. And in the last, the beam of light on the ground could be cloned out. Other than that...I still say...GREAT JOB JOE!

core_17 said:
Ok...two crits.

That green blanket in the first...was that on purpose?? It's slightly distracting. And in the last, the beam of light on the ground could be cloned out. Other than that...I still say...GREAT JOB JOE!
Yes, the blanket was there on purpose. It was left over from another idea I had, and I placed it there because all the colors were too "tan". I agree, and will probably reshoot this sometime soon without the blanket, and better lighting.

Thanks everyone :)

If you're talking about his lashes, it's like, a guy thing...we girls work to have to work for nice lashes...Joe's when of those lucky fishturds that has em naturally.

He says it's cuz guys don't obsess and are therefore rewarded! :biglaugh:

Nope wasn't referring to his lashes...but rather the lipstip and whatever else he has on in the third shot :lmao: But I do completely disagree with the not obsessing thing...I don't obsess and there's no reward :lmao:

I just wanna pinch his cheeks...:eek:ldman:
Yall did not know that Joe was a showgirl during his spare time? He forgot to wash the makeup off! Naww, Joe just has really dark lashes and perty red lips..Us girls like lips like that! LOL!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back