Some Self-Portraits

Yes. #3 is the only HDR image of this set.

To me that's more of photoshop art than anything but I certainly do respect it, nice work.

What exactly do you mean?

Photos #1, #2, #4 & #6 are not edited much at all besides some color changes maybe. For example #6 has only been resized and sharpened.

wow outstanding! how did you take number two? please write to me!

I was standing in front of a big mirror and used my XTi with a 50mm lens to focus on the 85mm lens that I was holding in front of me. Not sure what the shutter speed was but the aperture was set to f/1.8 to only have the 'lens image' sharp and everything else blurred out. Quite simple actually. :)

I was standing in front of a big mirror and used my XTi with a 50mm lens to focus on the 85mm lens that I was holding in front of me. Not sure what the shutter speed was but the aperture was set to f/1.8 to only have the 'lens image' sharp and everything else blurred out. Quite simple actually. :)

Do you have three hands? Cause you are holding the camera with both hands, but you stated that you where holding the lens too... Never mind (I just looked at if again)... I know whats going on... you are not holding the camera with both hands.

wow! I think the first is my favorite... but all are quite extraordinary.

Most reactions

Back