Some shots from a recent film meetup

Vtec44

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't have the film scans back yet, but these are some of the digital photos from the meet. Colors are loosely based off of Kodak Portra.

D8C_8648.JPG

D8C_8680.JPG

D8C_8711.JPG

D8C_8736.JPG

D8C_8745.JPG

D8C_8862.JPG

D8C_8871.JPG

D8C_8905.JPG

D8C_8940.JPG

D8C_8952.JPG

D8C_8960.JPG

D8C_8989.JPG

D8C_8992.JPG

Last edited:
I'm not qualified to comment on the film aspects but as a general rule of thumb I'll say that I love them all. :boogie:

Thank you for sharing. :thumbyo:

I'm not qualified to comment on the film aspects but as a general rule of thumb I'll say that I love them all. :boogie:

Thank you for sharing. :thumbyo:

Thanks! Yeah film is making a come back in the "fine art" world. :)

All winners as usual! The over the shoulder color one is my favorite but truly all are wonderful. What lens did you shoot the digitals with?

You are fortunate to have such beautiful model, and she is fortunate to have had an outstanding photographer capture the very essence of that beauty.

All winners as usual! The over the shoulder color one is my favorite but truly all are wonderful. What lens did you shoot the digitals with?

Thanks. I used my 85 f1.4, shot at f1.6, on digital and 50mm f1.4, shot at f1.6, on my film camera.

You are fortunate to have such beautiful model, and she is fortunate to have had an outstanding photographer capture the very essence of that beauty.

I'm lucky to have lots of good looking friends LOL

Wonderfull series.

YES to all of them! Wonderful series.

Those are really great! I do wish her eye was in focus in #4. They are all really great, she has a wonderful smile!
It would be easier to a favorite if you numbered them. ;)

Love them all. I personally would take some more time to clean up the hair in the majority of these shots; the 4th one could be really exceptional, but the hair needs some work to get it there.

Love them all. I personally would take some more time to clean up the hair in the majority of these shots; the 4th one could be really exceptional, but the hair needs some work to get it there.

Thanks! Yeah, I think it's all personal preference. If I lean toward fine art or studio portraits then I'd spend some time clean it up, but I'm more lifestyle. Plus, I personally like messy hair. It's fun and carefree. :D

Last edited:
Those are really great! I do wish her eye was in focus in #4. They are all really great, she has a wonderful smile!
It would be easier to a favorite if you numbered them. ;)

Thanks! I guess I should number them :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back