Some shots from Spain

BassFace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, brand new to photography here, I had a whole lot of fun shooting these, and I'm honestly pretty proud of em. I'd love to hear some feedback of course, all shot on a Pentax K1000, tell me what you think! All shot at 400 ISO as well.

This one was shot through the door of our Air BnB, 50mm lens, believe it was shot at 16f and 1/60

50r9kbS.jpg
[/IMG]
50r9kbS.jpg

Shot around sundown, same 50mm, not too sure on the settings for this one, apologies. I really like this one, my only issue is it feels a little TOO cluttered

nEclt0f.jpg

Another one I quite liked, a little cliche but I think it works, shot with a 28mm

5d1M8xx.jpg

Same situation as the last one, same hallway even, different angle, both were taken around late afternoon, 28mm again. Not sure how I feel on it though.

nMUbOpV.jpg

This one I really liked, might've left a little too much head space but I like it. Shot at night on the 50mm, not really planned just decent timing with the pose

AsKEw4G.jpg

I feel like those were my best so far, would love to hear some more experienced opinions!

Fun set! Maybe a tighter crop and some background blur/desaturate in spots?
nEclt0f.jpg

Perhaps even tighter?
nEclt0f2.jpg

View attachment 144794

Perhaps even tighter?
View attachment 144795

I do see how a tighter crop could work, the space on the left kinda sits there awkwardly lol. As for adjusting blur and saturation, I've only just started using GIMP so I'd need some more time messing around to figure that stuff out. Thanks

View attachment 144794

Perhaps even tighter?
View attachment 144795

I do see how a tighter crop could work, the space on the left kinda sits there awkwardly lol. As for adjusting blur and saturation, I've only just started using GIMP so I'd need some more time messing around to figure that stuff out. Thanks
Understood. You could also just go with a vertical (portrait) crop instead of landscape to get rid of the distractions. Also makes a nice b/w portrait. Keep shooting- you have an eye for the interesting!
nEclt0f-vert.jpg

Most reactions

Back