Some shots from this evening...

Becky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I went for a short drive/wander up into the hills then down onto the coast where I live, to give the new cam and lens a bit of a tester... to be honest I was freezing my arse off and packed up and came home for a cuppa tea :lol:

Feedback would be great, cheers ears.

1. Stile into field...
01.jpg

2. Path to 'Ulster Way'...
02.jpg

3. Some cliff/hill face on coast...
03.jpg

4. Some nice green gunge :mrgreen:...
04.jpg

5. A self-y on the beach, whilst camera wobbles precariously on a rock...
05.jpg

6. Coast line...
06.jpg

7. Picnic anyone?...
07.jpg

8. Pretty flowery thingmys...
10.jpg

I appreciate all your comments/criticisms so if you have any thoughts please say so... :blushing:

Thanks guys!! I know Chris... I was gonna straighten it then I realised I'd be tilted and the sea wouldn't be... I shall endeavour to buy a beanie!

Hmm ok another edit, straightened... maybe its not so bad?

edit2.jpg

Thanks Rob! Haha yeh, I visit London quite a lot and am always shocked by how much warmer it can be 50 minutes away on a plane!

You sat down to selectively colour ONLY the blossoms of all those little flowers!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Well - WOW! That looks like some hard work!

I do like your little "self-y" :D --- and there may have been a noticeable tilt but it is not so bad, after all, even less - where it is practically gone, well done :D - in the edited version.

Ach, and the nostalgia these photos bring up!
If I had a money-donkey in the cellar (you know, those that simply sh!t the money), I'd be over to Northern-Ireland at once!

Well when you do come back you must visit, little Ballygally awaits! You should've hopped on an easyjet from London while you were so close! :(

Thanks for the comments :biggrin:!! The selective colouring wasn't so bad, just desaturated everything but reds!

P.S. if you find a money-donkey farm anywhere, do be so kind as to let me know where... :lol:

P.P.S. :biggrin: <-- this is officially my favourite smiley.

You know, when I was at Stansted, seeing the lines of people in front of the Easyjet or Ryanair counters, wanting to fly to Derry or Belfast or so (Belfast?), and I heard them speak, I could just have smuggled ... ah. Forget it with security these days ...

And so far no luck in my attempts to find a money-donkey farm, but I'll keep looking! Promise!!!

the last one is my fav! the flowers look cool in pano :)

Thanks Aleks...I quite liked that one as well :biggrin:

Corinna, you so should've haha! Yep, Belfast is my nearest...

i'm also partial to that last one... love the comp. self portraits are fun to see too, your straightened-horizon edit is much better, you don't look crooked at all... :biggrin: i also like 3 & 6, but they seem a tad dark...

:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back