some shots from today...

Joerocket

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
not sure about the first two but I like the way the last turned out. Comments and critiques apreciated!

weed.jpg

fungus.jpg

tree.jpg

Thanks for looking!

-Joe

all are nice!! i really like the last one!!!

Joe, I really like them all! Number 1 reminds me of a snake that ate a watermelon or a similar situation. Great job!

Thumbs up for #3 here as well! #1 is an interesting photo!

The first one doesn't do much for me but I like your angle on the second one. The last pic though.... whoa man... great capture... I can just smell and feel the air in that one - what beautiful framing on such a perfect tree! Everything about that pic is just gorgeous!

#1 is really wierd but i love it a lot. I think I could spend hours looking at it. Really interesting one!

Great photos, I like them all, especially the last two.

JonK said:
WHAT is that in the first pic??:confused:

That would be a stalk of golden rod impregnated by gall fly larvae.

You are so right about the last one. If that were mine, I'd be happy about it, too. Very happy. That tree is beautifully shaped, and the sky at sunset behind it is extra wonderful. All together: a winner!

DOF, angle and colours in the first are very interesting, too!!!

pursuer said:
That would be a stalk of golden rod impregnated by gall fly larvae.

Is that what it is? to help with perspective it was only 2 feet high. There were a whole bunch of them with the ball thing half way up so I guess we're gonna have alot of gall flys next year...... whatever they are.:D Thanks for all the comments everyone!

-Joe

Its a toss up between the two, but I think I like the first one better than the last (just because it has done before, but it is a gorgeous photo none-the-less). The perspective in #1 has me wondering whether it is 30 feet high or one! Great shots!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back