-Some Shots of My Car- C&C please!

AUS-10

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken with an old Nikon N60 and edited slightly.

FlyingM.jpg

Canal.jpg

700RearCanal.jpg

130Canal.jpg

1200MOC1.jpg

100Canal.jpg

100Canal1.jpg

I like them all but I think number 3 would of been the best if you didn't cut the front end off.

Shot #6 is my choice out of the litter. #4 wasn't that good of a location, personally speaking.

I like the emblem on your deck lid lol. Ive never seen that before.

I am not too sure I am crazy about the locations of the shots. The waterway you chose to shoot next to looks more like a cesspool and less of a scenic body of water.

I am not too sure I am crazy about the locations of the shots. The waterway you chose to shoot next to looks more like a cesspool and less of a scenic body of water.

Eh best I could do with where I live. I agree it was a kind of dirty place for shot but I liked how the tree lines looked and the way the canal ran. I've been keeping a sharp eye out for new locations tho :p

I agree. Be careful with the catalytic converter touching the grass - could start a fire! very dangerous. The pictures are very nice and so is your Mazda 6! :thumbup:

I agree. Be careful with the catalytic converter touching the grass - could start a fire! very dangerous. The pictures are very nice and so is your Mazda 6! :thumbup:

Never even thought a that :p. But thanks! :thumbup:

great shots!
but i might be biased, as i have a 2005 lapis blue 6 as well ;)

How come we don't get to see your license plate number? People see it there where you live everytime your out and about! They're the ones you need to worry about, not us! :lol:

You need a polarizing filter to help tone down reflections on the cars body and windows.

Keep your eye peeled for much simpler backgrounds that won't compete with your car.

If you don't have supplimental lighting like a speedlight or 2, don't shoot the side of the car that is shadowed lik ein #'s 2, 4 and 7. If you do have supplimental lighting it's worth using it to make the car 'pop' from the background.

How come we don't get to see your license plate number? People see it there where you live everytime your out and about! They're the ones you need to worry about, not us! :lol:

You need a polarizing filter to help tone down reflections on the cars body and windows.

Keep your eye peeled for much simpler backgrounds that won't compete with your car.

If you don't have supplimental lighting like a speedlight or 2, don't shoot the side of the car that is shadowed lik ein #'s 2, 4 and 7. If you do have supplimental lighting it's worth using it to make the car 'pop' from the background.

Yeah I'm just getting into photography so these were test shots with the N60. Not much thought with lighting and such other than ambient. Thanks for the tips though! I'll have to pick up a couple speedlights when I get a D90.

Quick question though. Is a Nikon ED Nikkor 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 a good lens to use for general landscape/ nature shots? That's the lens a got the camera with when I bought it on craisglist. Thanks again!

Most reactions

Back