Some shots of my recent arts festival-56K warning!

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had an arts festival weekend before last. I had the camera along this time, to get some booth shots I needed for upcoming applications, and I had some fun walking around getting more pictures of the event. :) Pentax MZ-S, Fuji Provia slide film.

Here is my booth. Wide angle lens here. ;) I use old wine cases for my art bins; they work great!

booth.jpg

Another angle. I like to have several old cameras on display. People seem to love coming in and talking about them, remembering what they had in their families growing up. It’s fun!
booth1.jpg

The crowds arrive.
crowd.jpg

The bands start to play.
band.jpg

Some people would rather ride than walk.
littleboy.jpg

She wasn’t interested in bromoils.

littlegirl.jpg

Pretty in pink.
prettyinpink.jpg

I lurked in the back and caught a few shots of browsers. These folks bought what they are studying on the wall here: “Above the Fair”.
customers.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

very cool. looks like you have a nice cozy setup wherever you go. i saw a bunch of these canopies downtown saturday at an artshow and learned there are not cheap.

hope you did well.

i like the shots of people visiting and passing by....are you saying you actually own and shot a digital camera? shame shame shame!!!

No, I shot with Provia slide film, Johnny. Look again. ;)

It's great stuff for what I was doing, though. The people shots were with my 135 lens; I was lurking in the back of the tent focused on the tent opening. hee hee hee It's great people-watching. :)

Yep, I love the E-Z ups, but they aren't cheap. Mine has finally paid for itself, but it took a few shows. :lol: Some things you can't get around; virtually all these festivals demand a 10x10 tent, plus they protect your art if it starts to drizzle.

But this is the first time we used pegboard for the side walls - gosh, it made setup so easy! :thumbup:

I really like your set up, it looks great. #6 is my favorite :D I really like the colors in #5 too! :thumbsup:

Nice setup and series terri :) I'd love to see some of the shots that are hanging up inside the tent, I'm sure they're wonderful. I just love the submissions for the auction you've submitted!

eromallagadnama said:
Nice setup and series terri :) I'd love to see some of the shots that are hanging up inside the tent, I'm sure they're wonderful. I just love the submissions for the auction you've submitted!
Thanks, Amanda! It's the same stuff I bore everyone with around here, over in the gallery. Only more of it. ;)

I really like the colors in #5 too! :thumbsup:
Apparently I had JonMikal convinced I was shooting digital, Alison. :biglaugh:

I know he meant it in a nice way. :mrgreen:

Drooool! Damn, I would LOVELOVELOVE to see a gallery with your stuff. *stalking fan of Terri's work*:drool:

elsaspet said:
Drooool! Damn, I would LOVELOVELOVE to see a gallery with your stuff. *stalking fan of Terri's work*:drool:
awww.... you're really too kind, Cindy. Thank you for that. :blushing:

Most reactions

Back