Some Shots

FreeStyLe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone, i am new both to the forums and to photography, heres a batch of my first few shots. CnC please
3636602992_52834b07ae.jpg

3636603594_4a7b523cb7.jpg

3635791429_ced179daf3.jpg

3638217856_8248d391c6.jpg

3635790833_f1b2e96296.jpg

3636607118_a8ec25a83e.jpg

3638216002_6d7f6e7e06.jpg

3637403213_6068d82acd.jpg

3637402529_665d7e87e4.jpg

3636606202_1b8d3b6d9f.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to TPF. Looks like you are interested in a variety of subject matter and don't fear shooting in a variety of lighting. I like 7 as I like the night light idea. Sorry I can't CC on technical things just yet (cause I don't know how to not cause I don't want to). You should number your photos so it makes it easier for people to coment on them. Also, there is no EXIF info (exposure info, speed, apature, mode etc). Sometimes that is helpful for people to give you guidance as how to improve. No. 9 was done wide the wide side of your lens giving you that building lean. That can easily be fixed with software if you are interested. Hope to see more of your work as you progress.

Try numbering them and put up less photos. This will make it easier for people to C&C your pictures. Since I'm bored I'll do them all :D

#1- I like this but It's kind of dull. The lightpost and shaded grass before a non-shaded building doesn't do much of anything for me.

#2 I have no idea what the focal point is! I would've made it the reflection and use a different vantage point. Still a good picture none the less.

#3- I like the color of the water against the gravel but dislike having so many birds clumped up. Try and focus on one or two birds, one in and one out of the water. Beautiful, vibrant colors!

#4 My favorite of the bunch! if you crop it I think it will be a much better picture.
FLWEr-1.jpg

Some may not like how I centered it but I had to crop out the purple flowers. They were distracting.

#5 My least favorite. Your ISO was probably way too high. I can't get any EXIF info on these pictures. Weird.... The noise is result of a high ISO.

#6 You shouldn't center all of your subjects. Take a few pictures, centering in some and not in others, and decide which is better.

#7 too basic. The lighting is good though.

#8 This one is interesting. The glare from the middle left is distracting along with the weird lighting. The flag is also blurry. Oddly enough... I like this one a lot.

#9 Second favorite, but once again... what is your focal point?

#10 Nice picture. You have a focal point and it's technically good.

Overall try to work on focal points, lighting, some post editing, and next time put less pictures.
<>Dylan<>

oke thax every one, i have edited and numbered them and i will put lesser photos next time. i am not sure why the exiff data does not show.

quite a variety..

Most of them look a bit underexposed on this monitor........

Most of them too, the subject is just plopped in the center without much work on composition...

Still, colorful and interesting subject matter........keep shooting..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back