Some snaps of my beasts.

~Stella~

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
They are 2 and 3.

ETA: You can't delete posts on this forum? Hmmm... Nothing to see here, move along, move along. ;)

These were from yesterday in sub-optimal evening lighting.

I need to pay more attention to....words..
I thought the title sa.....nvm.

I dont care much for the 4th, but 1,2,3 are nicely composed, clean tidy, really well shot, fab expression in 1.
Great looking beasts btw:confused:

fab expression in 1

I know - he was cracking me up with his sad clown look. I didn't think they were bad for quickie shots, which is why they were in the snaps section.

I could add some boobs if it would get more comments though. Hmmm......

BTW, my parents are from in/around Yorkshire.

They are 2 and 3.

ETA: You can't delete posts on this forum? Hmmm... Nothing to see here, move along, move along. ;)

These were from yesterday in sub-optimal evening lighting.

On another VB forum I frequent regular users cannot delete thread starter posts how ever one can delete a regular post. I assume this is the same here.

Where are the pictures!?!?!?

I want to see the pics!!

Where are they!?!?!?

I must have piiiiiiics..........:drool:

On another VB forum I frequent regular users cannot delete thread starter posts how ever one can delete a regular post. I assume this is the same here.

It depends on how they set it...now I know. I don't like to leave pics of my kids up for long...I'm a freak like that.

Back by popular demand for a short time (I can't remember the order they were in before, though)......

Very cute......:D

I'm a little disapointed though. I thought they were dogs or something from the title....:(;)

This is actually what cameras are for, despite all the nonsense written and posted everywhere.
Not needing to know this little horror personally, to be engaged by the photo, is cool, eye contact wins hands down.
The cloudy crap weather looks fairly Yorky...

Thank you. He's the good one.

And the weather was actually Houstony, but no different than Yorky on that day.

Cute beasts. Very nice series.

The only reason I would pick the last one over the second is because of the selective color of the eyes. Please desaturate and repost. Love the expression on his face.

Cute beasts. Very nice series.

The only reason I would pick the last one over the second is because of the selective color of the eyes. Please desaturate and repost. Love the expression on his face.

Desaturate the last one? Decolor the second? Preggobrainfog has got me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back