Some snowboarding photos; apologies to the 56kers

TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey I just wanted to share some photos I took this weekend while we were riding at a local golf course.

The photos were all taken with my Pentax MZ-6, 28-90mm lens, and Superia 800. Most of the shots were taken at 1/2000 and 1/1500 of a second at F8, but there were a few deviations.

There are a lot more photos here.

Let me know what you think.

seanrail.jpg

justinspine1.jpg

adamspine2.jpg

chad1.jpg

justinrail1.jpg

very nice shots twist! 3 & 5 are my favs, but all are good. have you mastered the art of boarding and taking snapshots at the same time?

Can't wait till July then I get to go snowboarding here ;)

How do you get a user gallery through here? Do you have to be a Mod?

The galleries look really good on here.

Great photos by the way.

very nice sharp colors ... #3 is my favorite ... "bada$$" is what comes to mind :D

Great work Twist!
Just my opinion but I believe this is a good example of how film can handle a greater range of light levels (dynamic range?) than digital and that's coming from a digital only nut.

Wow, those are awesome. The very exact reason I'm buying a film cam. Eventually...

I think the last one is definitely my favorite, love the composition.

Thanks guys.

vonnagy said:
have you mastered the art of boarding and taking snapshots at the same time?

I've never tried shooting while I was riding myself. I figure it's safer to be stationary :). I might give it a try the next time I'm at a larger hill (resort) and I have plenty of room to move around.

wwwjoeld said:
How do you get a user gallery through here? Do you have to be a Mod?

We're currently offering free gallery space as the Photo Challenge prize so get your photo in.
Alternatively Chase may accept bribes :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back