Some snowy Edinburgh shots...

cigrainger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let me know what you think. I think I need a dSLR because my developer's scanner sucks and I don't want to spend the money on one! That and I'm shooting with a £25 "Sirius" lens. :er:

sunrise-1.jpg

sunrise2-3.jpg

flowers.jpg

edinburgh1.jpg

CNV00035-1.jpg

CNV00033-1.jpg

Well, yay, snowy indeed!
I only know Edinburgh in spring :D ("know" exaggerates things quite a bit, one visit in all my life ... :roll: :wink: ) --- and apparently you get so much snow that roads need to get closed! Well, wow! :D

Other than the views of the town, which I like to study to see what I recognise, I also like your Photo 2 here quite a bit.

(I still scan all those photos that are on film and paper on my flatbed scanner here at home).

Wow, nice shots! I love the first two especially. I really enjoy your shots, keep up the shooting.

-Will

I love the first one mainly cause of how that road enters and exits the picture so well

Thanks guys!

Are these crops better? I was just too excited about snoowwww, being from Florida. haha :D

edinburgh1-1.jpg

edinburgh2.jpg

edinburgh3.jpg

edinburghfirth.jpg

flowers-1.jpg

pollock1.jpg

pollock2.jpg

southhall.jpg

sunrise2-4.jpg

I have to admit I prefer the cropped versions but the 1st shot is my favourite, I just love the light, the grow on the road is perfect

Most reactions

New Topics

Back