Some street portraits (with some more)

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For some reason I really do not like the word "candid". These are from today.

LAp_6_960.jpg

LAp_11_960.jpg

LAp_4_960.jpg

LAp_12_960.jpg

LAp_16_1.jpg
LAp_9_960.jpg

LAp_15_960.jpg

LAp_13_960.jpg

Last edited:
I think 1 and 2 are strong! #2 especially. The last two are also good. I dislike the one with the over-exposed man in sunglasses. The red men/black men group is interesting, and odd. I like the way the viewers confront the camera in some of these, like the man at the National Gallery, and the man in the second one, looking right at the lens. I like that! The smoking woman has nothing much besides her...the side of the frame opposite doesn't do much. The woman in #3 is oddly expressing some type of emotion--I cannot tell what!

Looking at this assortment, it seems to me that you actually really know how to shoot. This is a very fluid type of photography, and being able to make even one image in a day that's worth looking at is, I think, something many people cannot do, but you can do. I think there are three of these that are very worthy.

The last is exceptional ... the rest have significant merit with the smoking woman having the least merit ... but the last is exceptional.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I have got some more, will post here later.

I also like the first and the last are the best to me, but they are all really great!:)

The X100T?

Xt-1, all cam JPEGs, with very little or no pp.
Went to shoot street with 27 mm prime, but had no luck whatsoever, gave up, decided to shoot portraits and switched to 55-200. Great, great lense, but AF is a real dog for fast street shooting. it needs time to adjust to it.

Some more from that day:
LAp_21_960.jpg

LAp_1_960.jpg

LAp_7_960.jpg

LAp_10_1_960.jpg

LAp_19_960.jpg

Last edited:
... aaand another one from that day, kunda Man on Red. No, I will call it "The Monument"
LAp_17_960.jpg

Last edited:
I wish they were numbered, so I counted down. #5 is my favorite.

Very nice! Props for being brave enough to take pictures of strangers. I can't do it, I always feel like I'm being creepy or that I might offend someone.

Most reactions

Back