Some stuff for C&C

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by Mazpro502, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Mazpro502

Mazpro502 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Here are some shots, Not sure if I have posted any of them, if they are reposts Im sorry.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
  2. BrianLy

BrianLy TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    You should had focus in a little more to the water for the 5th picture. But I think it looks good.

3. Ryan L

Ryan L TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Which says to me....I am not learning from anything anyone writes, or I would know if I had posted them.

Keep your pics to 3 or 4 and number them, it makes it alot easier to C&C. When you post this many most people ignore them and don't want to spend the next 30 minutes C&C your pics.

4. Bad Andy

Bad Andy TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    You only have 9 posts, so I would think it would be easy for you to see if you have posted before....

But since you are new to the forum, I will be happy to help C&C:

1.) I like the concept, but the flower is to over-exposed.
    2.) Horrible picture. Not sure if you were just trying to capture the rainbow, or the girl on the right. The horizon is tilted, and the girl is cut off.
    3.) Good capture. Next time think of all of the elements in the photo. The flower at the bottom is distracting from the entire image.
    4.) Great capture. I love the concept. It really makes me wonder what he is looking away at.
    5.) Your camera focussed on the water, and not the kids. Maybe that was your intent, but my eyes want to go to the children, which are out of focus.
    6.) If you were trying to "stop" the water/action, you did a good job. The composition could be improved. The dirt in the upper left doesn't add anything to the image. The child is under-exposed in the shadow. This is where a fill flash would have helped (but would have been impossible to sync at 1/800th. Next time maybe try meetering off of the shadow and using that for your exposure information.
    7.) To much going on in the picture. Busy background, not sure what the subject is. If you were just trying to "freeze" the water, you succeeded, but it is just a snapshot. Try to think of all of the elements in the photo before you make the capture.

Overall, keep at it and keep shooting. Soon you will be taking great photos. This forum is a great tool to use to learn.