TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
050-2.jpg

nice idea, but it looks overdone.

I think you already posted this in your thread with the pop.

I guess she wanted more comments on this picture.

I like it, but I ageee. I think that it is a lil overdone. The ink bottles are distracting though.

Not to be mean but the way you constantly bump your threads is a little bit annoying. Also, as Abby mentioned, you already posted this in your other thread..

What gives?

I guess she wanted more comments on this picture.

I like it, but I ageee. I think that it is a lil overdone. The ink bottles are distracting though.
im a he!!!!

Hahaha

And yeah, please don't post the same image in multiple threads, if nobody commented in the other thread it's probably because they had nothing much to say - posting it again isn't goign to help that.

For my tastes the processing is overdone (ease up on the contrast slider) but the image does have some potential.

I should go back and bump all my threads to page 1. I'd be the coolest mother****** on the forums. :greendev::fangs::twisted::evil:

Make sure you compare how many views vs. replies as well. That always wins friends.

haha ok I get yalls point I will stop bumping, and I reposted this photo because it was not getting any comments on the last post since I edited it in later on

overprocessed like all your pictures.

Most reactions

Back