Some train/rail related photos that I would like some critique on

BNSF4924

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some rail/train related photos that I would like critque on.

Picture-2007-9722-2.jpg

Picture-2007-10556.jpg

Picture-2007-10547.jpg

Picture-4363.jpg

Picture-2007-6389.jpg

Picture-2007-4864.jpg

Picture-2007-9016.jpg

Picture-2007-10254.jpg

Picture-2007-10453.jpg

Picture-2007-10454.jpg

Picture-2007-6414.jpg

Picture-2007-8893.jpg

I hope the images are ok sizewise, if not, let me know. Thank you in advance for any comments and criticisms.

Very interesting images. Some of the photos should be a little bit darker. But summarizing - I like the pictures 3,4,5,7 and 11, especially the "ghost" couple.

nice shots !!!

hey I recognize the fullerton train station.

Ive got a shot almost identical to your #10

do you shoot there a lot? any hassles by security.

Thank you.

Yes, I shoot at Fullerton a lot, at least once a week, every Friday or Saturday with the group at "Cage 2". I've never had and hassles by Security at Fullerton, however, other members of the group have, and I have had police visits in Yorba Linda and Anaheim.

WoW. i really like these shots. The motion that you got from the workers along with the focused glowing ember looks really cool, and shows they are hard at work. 9 and 10 have incredible colors too. I love them :)

wow these are great imo. i really like 3, 8, 9, and 11. I was going to take pictures at the irvine train station on friday but it was late and i missed the last train so im planning on going later in the week. Im more motivated now after seeing these to drive down to irvine.

Very nice.
7 and 11 are my Favs.

Dani

Thank you jstuedle, IanRB and danir.

wow these are great imo. i really like 3, 8, 9, and 11. I was going to take pictures at the irvine train station on friday but it was late and i missed the last train so im planning on going later in the week. Im more motivated now after seeing these to drive down to irvine.

Irvine is pretty nice. Back in June I took a trip down there with a some of my friends (more for the train ride than to take pictures there). I haven't had a chance to go back down there yet.

Thank you jstuedle, IanRB and danir.

Irvine is pretty nice. Back in June I took a trip down there with a some of my friends (more for the train ride than to take pictures there). I haven't had a chance to go back down there yet.

I'm going next weekend to take it to san diego for a paintball tournament. Im not playing so i'm going to just take pictures the whole weekend. probably need a larger memory card.

I really like 3,4,8 and 10.Great shots!!

All incredible shots, though I feel the hinge part of the crossing gate takes away from #8.

Thank you Chicago1980, JR, and Coldow91.

I'm going next weekend to take it to san diego for a paintball tournament. Im not playing so i'm going to just take pictures the whole weekend. probably need a larger memory card.

The station in San Diego is beautiful. I love it. I've only had 3 chances to shoot it though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back