Some ugly duck, some geese and a pond.

JRob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are from today. They didnt turn out the way I wanted because of my ISO Settings but oh well.

duckek8.jpg

duck1fr1.jpg

geese2wm2.jpg

ponduz7.jpg

You're right - that is an ugly duck! I saw your post about the ISO settings; I don't really see why you feel these shots were ruined [commment in other post] but I do feel they all could use some cropping - especially the fountain; it gets swallowed up by its surroundings the way it is.

You're right - that is an ugly duck! I saw your post about the ISO settings; I don't really see why you feel these shots were ruined [commment in other post] but I do feel they all could use some cropping - especially the fountain; it gets swallowed up by its surroundings the way it is.

Yeah i have also read your post about your ISO troubles.. to be honest i dont think your ISO was that bad, its not noticable. I think the first is overexposed a little, but an increase in aperture or shutter would have solved that not just ISO.
As for the others, again as above, have a go at cropping and altering them slightly, you may grow to like them.

Most reactions

Back