Some urban

in the second one did you darken the sky a bunch? i see lines around objects leading me to believe that you didn't take your time masking (around the street lamps). but i like the color in first, and composition of third that sloping from top right to bottom left is classic

newrmdmike said:
in the second one did you darken the sky a bunch? i see lines around objects leading me to believe that you didn't take your time masking (around the street lamps). but i like the color in first, and composition of third that sloping from top right to bottom left is classic

lol, I didn't post these in the critique gallery ;)

You're right about the masking though, and the reason is because I don't really care. I didn't like that shot really anyway and I had already spent 30 minutes on it... I lost patience and decided it was fine as is seeing as I'm never going to do anything with it anyway.

sorry, i couldn't help it . . . i do it too sometimes. just forget i said it . . . and my bad, i posted after choosing from new posts, and mistook it for critique

newrmdmike said:
sorry, i couldn't help it . . . i do it too sometimes. just forget i said it . . . and my bad, i posted after choosing from new posts, and mistook it for critique

Hey no worries, a little criticism never hurt anyone! I don't really mind, I'm just giving you a hard time.

Well, I am glad to see some of our good "old" Verbal-urban-shots again, you really deprived us (and yourself, so I hear!) of these views.
Go out more, you are one of the few who I know to make an interesting photo of urban scenes in the dullest of weathers, too (postprocessing work included or not - and had newrmdmike not mentioned the halos, I would not have seen them).

I like how you've composed 2 and 3.

Props. Keepn em comming

ayeeee verb!!! so good to see you around!! :D :D :D
lovely set of photographs... have missed your work!
nice compositions... likin the third!
looking forward to more
mansi

Most reactions

New Topics

Back