Some various Zion pics

Nice shots, Chase! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

One question: how long was your time exposure on that one pic? From the size of the stars, I would guess maybe just a couple of minutes.

Just a little over a minute...I was pretty curious how a digital would handle longer exposures like that.

I think Photogoddess tried an 8 minute exposure, so I'm curious if it worked out for her.

Does your camera take the second (blank) exposure and subtract the noise? I have heard that the ones that do give better results.

Looks great Chase!

I have a shot like the last one into the sunset but got some lens flare. I had too much of the sun in the shot.

Noticed the shot of the big arch we hiked up to on Saturday... that must be from the back of the truck :D

It definitely looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love your last one. It gives me a sense of how large the place is.

Great shots, Chase! You got a few more people in there which helps show scale. Well done!

Aw, Springdale.....we once drove through Springdale en route to our cabin at about 3 AM....there were deer wandering about in the middle of the road. It was so cool. :D

I love that area so much! Here's to a beer at the Pizza Noodle Company! I hope it's still there.

The pizza and noodle company is still there. Maybe will will get to try it on a future trip. Unfortunately, we didn't go out to eat or drink at all. Each of us brought our "signature dish" for our dinners and my hubby played bartender for the weekend. :drunk:

It's a fun little place. Great pizzas and good beer on tap. We've tried to hit it every time we're out there.

Last time the manager was this total Dead-Head who allowed no other music than the Grateful Dead to be played. It was kind of annoying, but by the time we started our second round, we were laughing and cheering "Shakedown Street" and having a ball. It all fit. :D

i like the pics!!! glad you guys had a good time!

::::cries in corner:::: :cry: :cry:

md

Most reactions

Back