Some W&B's [CC if you want]

#1: I like this, not too many people use outlets as subjects let alone outlets that are being used, great job.

#2: Is rather boring, but would be great for a texture or something easy to cut to make an experimental collage.

#3: My buddy who is into cats would love this one. Yeah, you cut ONE of its ears off, so what, you cut its butt and tail off as well, go figure.

#4: I like the exhaust and am glad you didn't center it. I have problems with centering everything. I gotta quit that.

FYI: I really like these photos, I enjoyed looking at them. As a side note: attempt not to get too defensive. We're here to help each other become better photographers or to find out we should do something else. There are a lot of elitists here, and as a result they do seem to be a little blunt about their observations. No one becomes better at something by having the people around them powder-coat everything.

Keep up the good work....

Last edited:
I don't get it...Your kitty is cute but teh left hand portion of it is blown.

#1: I like this, not too many people use outlets as subjects let alone outlets that are being used, great job.

#2: Is rather boring, but would be great for a texture or something easy to cut to make an experimental collage.

#3: My buddy who is into cats would love this one. Yeah, you cut ONE of its ears off, so what, you cut its butt and tail off as well, go figure.

#4: I like the exhaust and am glad you didn't center it. I have problems with centering everything. I gotta quit that.

FYI: I really like these photos, I enjoyed looking at them. As a side note: attempt not to get too defensive. We're here to help each other become better photographers or to find out we should do something else. There are a lot of elitists here, and as a result they do seem to be a little blunt about their observations. No one becomes better at something by having the people around them powder-coat everything.

Keep up the good work....

Thanks alot man

What was plugged in was the strobes that lit the shot in number one haha

4466657905_3c57e99e05_b.jpg

4467432328_2cee68dc21_b.jpg

No clipping on the cats fur on your histogram? Hmmm.

I am fond of the last one. But I'm a car guy, so I think that has something to do with it.

here's the histogram on his cat. doesnt clip but there sure is a lot bunched up in that near-white area
cathistogram.png

1. Its ok, pretty boring subject matter, the picture does not convey anything.
2. out of focus
3. Could be ok if the ear was not cut off, looks like a fake/dead cat posed.
4. out of focus, or the edge of the tip is blown. With that said, it does not do anything for me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back