Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by MarkCSmith, Mar 28, 2009.
Over a couple days at the cottage
1. Beautiful. Horizon isn't central, but could do with being less so. I realise you were probably going for a silhouetted look, but slightly underexposed.
2. Strange composition: doesn't really do anything for me.
3. Very nice. I might have gone for a different framing, maybe in portrait format.
4. Not straight, and although the foliage in the upper half gives an interesting perspective, it ends up looking like a distracting obstacle.
5. Could do with either getting closer or zooming in further, if possible.
Some nice shots, I couldn't do better, just giving my thoughts.
Nice set of images...going for a uncluttered, clean look?
The horizon is tilted in a few of the shots and the first 2 are slightly underexposed.
The 3rd image is very nice.
The 4th image is a weird one as the horizon is tilting one way and the pier is tilting the other. The tree branches are distracting.
The 5th image doesn't do anything for me.
IMO I think the first and second are the strongest in the bunch, but great colors in all of them
Separate names with a comma.