some watershots

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a few shots I took in the Smoky Mountians Nat Park yesterdey......C & C please

1. Very early, sun was up but I was in a valley in the shade
Picture013.jpg

2. Nice water fall, I once went behind that waterfall in the summer
Picture130.jpg

3. Took some time to get this right, the mist from the waterfall kept showing up like water on the lense
Picture137.jpg

I absolutely love number 1, number 2's pretty nice as well...Number 3's has some parts are blown out, and it doesn't really do much for me.

My advice would be to work on setting your exposures to avoid having areas being blown out, or maybe editing them a little more in photoshop.

I absolutely love number 1, number 2's pretty nice as well...Number 3's has some parts are blown out, and it doesn't really do much for me.

My advice would be to work on setting your exposures to avoid having areas being blown out, or maybe editing them a little more in photoshop.

"blown - out" what's that mean? I had a hard time with that one due to the mist of the water fall showing up like water on the lense....

I believe that by blown out, he means that some areas are extremely bright an lack any detail.

I'm new to this, so how would I correct this with all the snow and ice with the location of the sun? I was worried about losing all the rocks in the shaddows.....

Most reactions

Back