Some wedding pictures

leeroix

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was a wedding I had the opportunity to shoot. I was the 2nd. Also, some different PP than I usually do.

Enjoy…
_LK74186 by keips66, on Flickr
_LK74426 by keips66, on Flickr
_LK74471 by keips66, on Flickr
_LK74901 by keips66, on Flickr
_LK74698-web by keips66, on Flickr
_LK74557 by keips66, on Flickr
_LK75327 by keips66, on Flickr
_LK74711-web by keips66, on Flickr
_LK74641-web by keips66, on Flickr
_LK74713-web by keips66, on Flickr

It was the wedding at this place… (I already posted this picture)
The INN-edit by keips66, on Flickr

Love 10. very creative. 3 is cool too

nice....

maybe some of them are too saturated... any way, that's just me

#5 is my favorite of the bunch, it's less showy than many of the images you see coming out of weddings.

As for the rest, there certainly are some good ones (I like 10 as well) except in many of the cases you've blown your highlights and oversaturated it. The lighting on the stair shot with the groomsmen really doesn't work as well as I'd like it to. Not that it couldn't, it just doesn't look at all natural in its current state.

I like all of them...it is about the poses for me just that #3 is not my kind of shot...the **** of the guy is almost merging with the background, just overworked I think...too high keyed.

Cool thanks for the replies. I suppose I could tone down the saturation a little bit. I was going for a lot of color, instead of the lightroom one click pre-set desaturated dreamy wedding look that a lot of people do. As far as blown highlights are concerned, I know Its blown out of all the shots looking through the windows, but not on her dress - I'm still seeing a lot of detail on all of them (on my retina monitor anyway) Am I missing something else? Is it the individual colors themselves being blown out?

3,6,8 & 9 look like they have some white that appear to be blown out. It could be my monitor but I think those are the ones that people are commenting on. I like most of these. I'm not really fond of the first 2 though. The first one, I would have had them repose with their heads looking forward. Their necks look scrunched and it adds girth to the necks. The stairs I think might have worked better if you had the groom first. I have made the same mistake before though ;)

I really appreciate your work to capturing special moments of wedding. Beautiful work.

So pure photography! These wedding photographs are truly looking so awesome and mind blowing. I have found great enjoyment from those photographs. This one is authentically superb wedding album.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back